Vertical Jump Bible
The author, Kelly Baggett, is a very well-known fitness coach who specializes in speed and agility training, with a strong emphasis on increasing an athlete’s vertical jump. He has spent many years perfecting his training methods, mostly by using himself as a guinea pig. I was pretty amazed when I read about how he went from a 23″ to 42″ vertical using his training methods.
I was actually a little overwhelmed by the amount of info this product had. The Vertical Jump Bible goes extremely in-depth when it comes to explaining all the little intricacies of the vertical jump.
Here is a sample of some of the things you’ll find in the Vertical Jump Bible:
- Effective exercise methods based on proven results.
- A program that can be customized to fit your needs, and how to determine what type of jumper you are.
- 10 qualities you need to focus on in order to improve your vertical jump.
- How to determine what your weak points are and how to fix them.
- 6 different categories of plyometric exercises and how they should be implemented into your workouts.
- An understanding of different jumping styles and how they apply to you.
- Information about training aids (jumpsoles, weight vests, etc.)
- Understanding your body structure and how to use it to your advantage.
- Learn what your potential jumping ability is.
- Effects of race on jumping ability.
- Body composition, and how to limit fat gains while gaining muscle.
- Your cart is empty.