Posted In: Vertical
Periodization of training is something that has been massively misunderstood in athletic circles. When it is used incorrectly an athlete can go around in circles not making any gains. However when used correctly, periodization can be of immense benefit for someone looking to improve their vertical jump. In part one of this two part topic we examine exactly what it is and why it works, and just as importantly, why sometimes it doesn’t work.
Unless you’re one of the few players that has a shot at getting drafted, you’re going to have three choices when it comes to training…
1) find someone to train you for free,
2) foot the bill for your training yourself, or
I’ve been called a wide variety of names over the past couple of years. These names have ranged from “guru” to “cheater.” Frankly, I don’t give a damn what people call me. The bottom line is that I get results with my athletes.
Alright guys, so I thought I’d take some time to do a little more extensive review of the Vertical Jump Bible. Over the next few months I’ll get some more in-depth reviews posted for other programs that I’ve used. As for now, let’s get into the meat of the program.
The Jump Manual Is truly a comprehensive program which works on all the aspects needed to increase your vertical leap. If you’re looking to increase your vertical this program will provide the best results.
- Dymatize Elite 100% Whey Protein Powder, 25g Protein, 5.5g BCAAs & 2.7g L-Leucine, Quick Absorbing & Fast Digesting for… $54.99
- Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protein, Vanilla Ice Cream, 16 Ounce $20.16
- ALLMAX Nutrition Creatine Powder 100 Pure Micronized Creatine Monohydrate Pharmaceutical Grade Creatine 400G $18.00
- Fit Viva Barbell Pad for Standard and Olympic Barbells with Safety Straps Bonus 30 Day Challenge from Foam Pad for… $19.97
- Marcy Multi-Purpose Adjustable Workout Utility Weight Bench for Full Body Upright, Incline, Decline, and Flat Exercise… $78.68
- Marcy Recumbent Exercise Bike with Resistance ME-709 $154.99
- Lifting weight straps for cable machine 5D Ring foot strap Full leg and booty workout machine for cable attachment gym… $15.90 – $19.90
- CAP Barbell Black Olympic Rubber Grip Weight Plates, Single, Various Sizes $10.35 – $297.99
- CAP Barbell Deluxe Double D Handle with Rubber Handgrips $42.86
- CAP Barbell Economy Multi-Exerciser Cable Attachment Bar $45.00