Posted In: Vertical
Periodization of training is something that has been massively misunderstood in athletic circles. When it is used incorrectly an athlete can go around in circles not making any gains. However when used correctly, periodization can be of immense benefit for someone looking to improve their vertical jump. In part one of this two part topic we examine exactly what it is and why it works, and just as importantly, why sometimes it doesn’t work.
Unless you’re one of the few players that has a shot at getting drafted, you’re going to have three choices when it comes to training…
1) find someone to train you for free,
2) foot the bill for your training yourself, or
I’ve been called a wide variety of names over the past couple of years. These names have ranged from “guru” to “cheater.” Frankly, I don’t give a damn what people call me. The bottom line is that I get results with my athletes.
Alright guys, so I thought I’d take some time to do a little more extensive review of the Vertical Jump Bible. Over the next few months I’ll get some more in-depth reviews posted for other programs that I’ve used. As for now, let’s get into the meat of the program.
The Jump Manual Is truly a comprehensive program which works on all the aspects needed to increase your vertical leap. If you’re looking to increase your vertical this program will provide the best results.
- Raw Grass Fed Whey 5LB - Happy Healthy Cows, COLD PROCESSED Undenatured 100% Grass Fed Whey Protein Powder, GMO-Free + rBGH Free + Soy Free + Gluten Free, Unflavored, Unsweetened (5 LB BULK, 90 Serve) $69.97
- BalanceFrom GoYoga All-Purpose 1/2-Inch Extra Thick High Density Anti-Tear Exercise Yoga Mat with Carrying Strap $14.39
- Best Value Protein Supplement Shaker Bottles (3 Pack) 500 ml Capacity with Two Storage Trays and Pill Tray. BPA Free $17.99
- Gymreapers Weightlifting Wrist Wraps (Competition Grade) 18 Inch Professional Quality Wrist Support with Heavy Duty Thumb Loop - Strong Wrap for Powerlifting, Strength Training, Bodybuilding $16.99
- BSN SYNTHA-6 Isolate Protein Powder, Whey Protein Isolate, Milk Protein Isolate, Flavor: Vanilla Ice Cream, 48 Servings $53.99
- The Organic Whey Protein Powder - 100% Grass Fed Protein - Gluten-free, Non-GMO, USDA Certified Organic - Unflavored - Bulk Bag, 1.5 lbs $34.99
- Creatine monohydrate pills - CREATINE TRI-PHASE 5000MG - promote exercise capacity (2 Bottles) $29.95
- CAP Barbell Black Olympic Rubber Grip Weight Plates, Single, Various Sizes $8.49 – $61.89
- AmazonBasics High-Density Round Foam Roller, Black and Speckled Colors $22.99
- Marcy Recumbent Exercise Bike with Resistance ME-709 $154.99