Posted In: Vertical
Periodization of training is something that has been massively misunderstood in athletic circles. When it is used incorrectly an athlete can go around in circles not making any gains. However when used correctly, periodization can be of immense benefit for someone looking to improve their vertical jump. In part one of this two part topic we examine exactly what it is and why it works, and just as importantly, why sometimes it doesn’t work.
Unless you’re one of the few players that has a shot at getting drafted, you’re going to have three choices when it comes to training…
1) find someone to train you for free,
2) foot the bill for your training yourself, or
I’ve been called a wide variety of names over the past couple of years. These names have ranged from “guru” to “cheater.” Frankly, I don’t give a damn what people call me. The bottom line is that I get results with my athletes.
Alright guys, so I thought I’d take some time to do a little more extensive review of the Vertical Jump Bible. Over the next few months I’ll get some more in-depth reviews posted for other programs that I’ve used. As for now, let’s get into the meat of the program.
The Jump Manual Is truly a comprehensive program which works on all the aspects needed to increase your vertical leap. If you’re looking to increase your vertical this program will provide the best results.
- Six Star 100% Whey Isolate Protein Powder, Decadent Chocolate, 4 Pound $49.99
- Power Crunch Whey Protein Powder, With Amino Acids, Gluten Free Protein Shakes with Delicious Taste, Double Chocolate, 5… $89.99
- LETSCOM Unisex-Adult Fitness Tracker, Heart Rate Monitor Watch with Color Screen, IP68 Waterproof, Step Counter, Calorie… $55.99
- Optimum Nutrition On Whey & Oats Protein Powder (Blueberry Muffin, 23 Servings (2.54 lbs)) $29.99
- CAP Barbell Olympic 2-Inch Rubber Bumper Plate, Single $49.99 – $179.99
- Nutricost Creatine Monohydrate (500 Grams) (Fruit Punch) $13.95
- Body-Solid GCEC340 Cam Series Leg Extension and Curl Machine with Adjustable Seat, Hamstring Exerciser $1,087.58
- CAP Barbell 2-Inch Olympic Grip Plate, 35 lbs $21.99 – $139.99
- NutraBio 100% Whey Protein Isolate - Complete Amino Acid Profile - 25G of Protein Per Scoop - Soy and Gluten Free - Zero… $79.99
- Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder, Vanilla Ice Cream, 2 Pound (Packaging May Vary) $30.99