Posted In: Vertical
Periodization of training is something that has been massively misunderstood in athletic circles. When it is used incorrectly an athlete can go around in circles not making any gains. However when used correctly, periodization can be of immense benefit for someone looking to improve their vertical jump. In part one of this two part topic we examine exactly what it is and why it works, and just as importantly, why sometimes it doesn’t work.
Unless you’re one of the few players that has a shot at getting drafted, you’re going to have three choices when it comes to training…
1) find someone to train you for free,
2) foot the bill for your training yourself, or
I’ve been called a wide variety of names over the past couple of years. These names have ranged from “guru” to “cheater.” Frankly, I don’t give a damn what people call me. The bottom line is that I get results with my athletes.
Alright guys, so I thought I’d take some time to do a little more extensive review of the Vertical Jump Bible. Over the next few months I’ll get some more in-depth reviews posted for other programs that I’ve used. As for now, let’s get into the meat of the program.
The Jump Manual Is truly a comprehensive program which works on all the aspects needed to increase your vertical leap. If you’re looking to increase your vertical this program will provide the best results.
Buy legal steroids!!!
- Body Champ IT8070 Inversion Therapy Table
- Lifting Belt By Rip Toned - 4.5 Inch Weightlifting Back Support & Bonus Ebook - For Powerlifting, Crossfit, Bodybuilding, Strength & Weight Training, MMA - Lifetime Warranty
- CAP Barbell Standard Bench Black/red $101.18
- NeeBooFit Resistance Loop Band Set - Best Fitness Exercise Bands for Working Out or Physical Therapy - 12x2 Inches (6 Piece Set) $31.59
- XMark Universal Leg Extension Attachment XM-4425.1 $63.23
- LifeSpan TR1200i Folding Treadmill $1,263.73
- Squat Rack HD Power Weight Bench Racks 72" H 600 Cap. 3 Safety $189.74
- Body Solid Pro Club Line SLC400G 2-Leg Curl Machine $1,959.48
- 7' Olympic Bar with 2 Collars Chrome Barbell 45lb Weight Bar for Weight Lifting and Strength Training Fitness Exercise Home or Gym Use $95.25
- Valor Fitness BD-9 Power Squat Stand $220.10
- Body Solid Oly Power Bar 7 ft Black $113.85
- Barbell Weights Set for Home Gym 100 Lb 1 Inch Adjustable Vinyl Weight Bar for Lifting Full Body Workout Fitness Exercise $65.19
- Sunny Threaded Solid Chrome Barbell Bar (60-Inch)
- Body Solid Oly Power Bar 7 ft Chrome
- Fitness Republic Neoprene Dumbbells 8 lbs Set (Neoprene Weights)
- CAP Barbell Olympic 2-Inch Combo Hex Bar $106.26
- Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill $363.06
- Manta Ray $56.79
Air Alert III
Vertical Jump Bible
7 days to a higher vertical
Building A Better Athlete
Total Xplosive Training
Faster 40 In 4 Days
531 2nd edition ebook
James Steel – Bas’ Barbell Club