Posted In: Vertical
Periodization of training is something that has been massively misunderstood in athletic circles. When it is used incorrectly an athlete can go around in circles not making any gains. However when used correctly, periodization can be of immense benefit for someone looking to improve their vertical jump. In part one of this two part topic we examine exactly what it is and why it works, and just as importantly, why sometimes it doesn’t work.
Unless you’re one of the few players that has a shot at getting drafted, you’re going to have three choices when it comes to training…
1) find someone to train you for free,
2) foot the bill for your training yourself, or
I’ve been called a wide variety of names over the past couple of years. These names have ranged from “guru” to “cheater.” Frankly, I don’t give a damn what people call me. The bottom line is that I get results with my athletes.
Alright guys, so I thought I’d take some time to do a little more extensive review of the Vertical Jump Bible. Over the next few months I’ll get some more in-depth reviews posted for other programs that I’ve used. As for now, let’s get into the meat of the program.
The Jump Manual Is truly a comprehensive program which works on all the aspects needed to increase your vertical leap. If you’re looking to increase your vertical this program will provide the best results.
- Bodybuilding Signature 100% Whey Protein Powder | 25g of Protein per Serving (Chocolate, 2 Lbs) $29.99
- NOW Sports Nutrition, Whey Protein Isolate, 25 G With BCAAs, Unflavored Powder, 1.2-Pound $21.00
- Bowflex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells (Pair) $478.99 – $499.00
- Marcy Recumbent Exercise Bike with Resistance ME-709 $159.99
- Marcy Fan Exercise Bike with Air Resistance System – Red and Black – NS-1000 $175.25
- AmazonBasics Neoprene Dumbbell Hand Weights $88.99
- Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Micellar Casein Protein Powder, Slow Digesting, Helps Keep You Full, Overnight Muscle Recovery, Chocolate Supreme, 2 Pound (Packaging May Vary) $32.99
- York Barbell ST Leg Press - Silver - $2,699.99
- FITGIRL - Fitness Padded Ankle Strap $9.99
- pooboo Indoor Cycling Bike Trainer, Professional Exercise Bike Stationary Bike for Home Cardio Gym Workout (Yellow) $309.00