Vertical Jump Bible Review
Alright guys, so I thought I’d take some time to do a little more extensive review of the Vertical Jump Bible. Over the next few months I’ll get some more in-depth reviews posted for other programs that I’ve used. As for now, let’s get into the meat of the program.
The author, Kelly Baggett, is a very well-known fitness coach who specializes in speed and agility training, with a strong emphasis on increasing an athlete’s vertical jump. He has spent many years perfecting his training methods, mostly by using himself as a guinea pig. I was pretty amazed when I read about how he went from a 23″ to 42″ vertical using his training methods. You can read more about this on the Vertical Jump Bible website.
I decided to try this program because I had used other programs that didn’t work (Air Alert, ehem), and the VJB is incredibly cheap compared to a lot of other programs. I think it’s down to $39 or something ridiculous like that. Anyway, I was actually a little overwhelmed by the amount of info this product had. The Vertical Jump Bible goes extremely in-depth when it comes to explaining all the little intricacies of the vertical jump.
Here is a sample of some of the things you’ll find in the Vertical Jump Bible:
Effective exercise methods based on proven results.
A program that can be customized to fit your needs, and how to determine what type of jumper you are.
10 qualities you need to focus on in order to improve your vertical jump.
How to determine what your weak points are and how to fix them.
6 different categories of plyometric exercises and how they should be implemented into your workouts.
An understanding of different jumping styles and how they apply to you.
Information about training aids (jumpsoles, weight vests, etc.)
Understanding your body structure and how to use it to your advantage.
Learn what your potential jumping ability is.
Effects of race on jumping ability.
Body composition, and how to limit fat gains while gaining muscle.
My Results With The Vertical Jump Bible
I was extremely pleased with the results I saw from this program. It helped me gain 4 inches in two months! This is something I had never thought possible. With so much hype on a lot of these vertical jump websites it’s kind of hard to believe the claims that they make. However, the Vertical Jump Bible really followed through with its promises.
The thing you have to remember is that you can’t just buy a program like this, try it for a few weeks, and then give up. You really have to dedicate yourself to it. If you think you have the motivation and determination to improve your vertical jump I would highly recommend this program. You can also check out some of the other programs mentioned on this site by going to this link if you don’t think the Vertical Jump Bible is for you.
Things That Could Be Improved
Overall, this program really impressed me. There were very few things that i didn’t like about it. However, a couple of things that could be improved are as follows. First, the exercise descriptions are kind of vague and sometimes hard to understand. But no worries, you’ve got this site! Second, there is no video that comes with the Vertical Jump Bible. I guess this isn’t really a problem…just a nice benefit to have. And third, there is a TON of information. This isn’t such a bad thing, I just think it might get a little overwhelming for some people. However, this problem is pretty easy to work around
Final Jump Bible Review Thoughts
Remember that it takes a lot of hard work and dedication to reach your goals. If one of your goals is to jump higher, and you think you’ve got the perseverance to do it, I would urge you to try this program. After all, it’s one of the cheapest and most effective ones out there. The VJB worked quite well for me and I’m sure it can do the same for you if you just stick with it!
- Dymatize ISO100 Hydrolyzed Protein Powder, 100% Whey Isolate Protein, 25g of Protein, 5.5g BCAAs, Gluten Free, Fast Absorbing, Easy Digesting, Gourmet Chocolate, 5 Pound $66.84
- Creatine monohydrate Powder Supplement - CREATINE TRI-Phase 5000MG - Boost Muscle (2 Bottle) $30.95
- Iron Bull Strength Advanced Squat Pad - Barbell Pad for Squats, Lunges & Hip Thrusts - Neck & Shoulder Protective Pad Support $19.97
- Amazon Elements Grass-Fed 100% Whey Protein Isolate Powder, Natural Vanilla , 2.05 lbs (30 Servings) (Packaging may vary) $29.99
- CAP Barbell Olympic 2-Inch Rubber Bumper Plate, Single $38.99 – $299.95
- Nutricost Whey Protein Isolate (Unflavored) 2LBS $24.95
- NuSci Pure Creatine Monohydrate Micronized Powder (1000 Grams (2.2 lb)) $31.75
- CAP Barbell Black Olympic Rubber Grip Weight Plates, Single, Various Sizes $17.99 – $440.00
- Dymatize Elite 100% Whey Protein Powder, 25g Protein, 5.5g BCAAs & 2.7g L-Leucine, Quick Absorbing & Fast Digesting for Optimal Muscle Recovery, Cookies & Cream, 5 Pound $45.99
- Teraswhey Simply Pure Whey Protein, Bourbon Vanilla, 24 Oz, 24 Ounce $30.29